In this article, we will give information about how to make a Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe. So read this article till the end to know about the easy Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe.
Chocolate cupcakes are the ultimate party food. These are super moist and bursting with rich, chocolate flavor — and they’re super easy to make. Frost these delicious chocolate cupcakes with buttercream or cream cheese frosting, or try royal icing or even whipped cream.
How to make Chocolate Cupcakes
Making homemade chocolate cupcakes is easier than you might expect. You’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a quick overview of what you can expect from this simple recipe:
Sift together the dry ingredients (except sugar). Beat butter and sugar together. Then add eggs and vanillin. Add dry ingredients and milk alternately. beat until well combined. Spoon batter into prepared cupcake cups – filling cups only 3/4 full so they don’t overflow in the oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Frost as desired.
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add flour mixture in two batches, alternating with milk; hit well
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 15 to 17 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving or frosting.
- Calories 158
- Total Fat 4 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 3 1mg
- Sodium 115 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Total Sugars 20 g
- Protein 3 g
- Calcium 71 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Potassium 104 mg
Also Read More Recipe: beef-stroganoff-recipe