In this article, we will give information about how to make a fluffy pancake recipe.So read this article till the end to know about the easy fluffy pancake recipe.
This classic breakfast dish is easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. Fluffy pancakes are light and airy, with a delicate texture that melts in your mouth.
They’re perfect with butter and syrup, fresh fruit, or your favorite breakfast toppings. This recipe will guide you on how to make perfectly fluffy pancakes that are sure to please everyone at the breakfast table.
What is Fluffy Pancake?
Fluffy pancakes are a type of pancake known for their light and airy texture. They are made with a batter that includes baking powder and/or baking soda, which causes them to rise and rise when cooked. The batter is usually made with flour, eggs, milk and a little sugar and salt to taste.
Fluffy pancakes are a popular breakfast dish and are often served with butter and syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruit, or other toppings. It’s a classic breakfast food loved by many for its soft, fluffy texture and delicious flavor.
How To Make fluffy pancake
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- cooking spray
- Combine milk with vinegar in a medium bowl and set aside to “sour” for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat eggs and butter in “sour” milk. Add the flour mixture to the milk mixture and beat until lumps are gone.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat it with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet, and cook until bubbles form and edges are dry, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and cook until the other side is brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Measuring the flour: Measuring flour incorrectly can ruin this recipe. Measure either by weight (grams) or fill your measuring cup, sift the flour into your canister or bag, and then pour the flour into the measuring cup. When the cup is full, use a flat surface (like a butter knife) to scrape off the excess flour from the top of the measuring cup.
- Baking Powder: For the fluffiest pancakes, use baking powder. We use quite a few to get that fluffy middle (I know it sounds like a lot, but trust us). I buy aluminum-free baking powders (Rumford and Bob’s Red Mill are examples) because they prevent the acrid taste that can appear when baking powder is used in excess (like in this recipe) .
- Substitute for Baking Powder: To use baking soda instead of baking powder, you’ll need to replace the milk with sour milk or buttermilk and use 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda. If you don’t have buttermilk, you can make homemade buttermilk or “sour milk” by adding 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar to 1 ¼ cups of milk called for in the recipe and letting it sit for 10 minutes. The sour milk needs to be added because, unlike baking powder, baking soda needs acid to work in a recipe. If you go with the baking soda/sour milk combination, the pancakes will be just as fluffy as the original recipe.
- Nutrition Facts: The nutrition facts below are estimates. We used the USDA SuperTracker Recipe Calculator to calculate the approximate values.
- Calories: 230
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 33g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Total Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin C: 0mg
- Calcium: 134mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 121mg
Also Read More Recipe: falafel-recipe